Monday, October 4, 2010

Pepper Stays Home...

Lately, I've been working a lot... and Pepper's just been stuck at home. But I've noticed that she's adapted very well to all of my circumstances. When I'm here, she's happy and doing her own thing... when I'm away at work, she finds things to do outside. I'm not too surprised seeing as how she's little miss independent and all, but I still miss my baby. And I feel so guilty because she's so full of energy, but doesn't get enough playtime to unleash it. Instead, she'll just sleep all day, staring out of the window, lost in the outside world.



So when I can, I love spending time with her, and sometimes I'll even take her out for rides. She REALLY enjoys those! And if she's been really good, or if it's been too long, I'll treat her with a 2-hour trip to the dog park where she has a few acres to run, play with other dogs, and even swim. (She actually learned to swim at this dog park.)

No comments:

Post a Comment